Scheduled dates no good for you?
Want something a little different?
We can arrange bespoke cycling tours for individuals or small groups in various parts of England and Wales. They can be based on our scheduled Beanos, or something completely different. Prices vary depending on your requirements - it's usually cheaper if we can base the tour on some of our existing locations and routes.
Areas we specialise in include:
- North Wales: Snowdonia National Park, the Lleyn Peninsula
- Mid Wales: The Brecon Beacons National Park, the upper Wye Valley, Hay-on-Wye, the Elan Valley...
- English/Welsh Borders: Shropshire, Herefordshire, the lower Wye Valley, Malvern Hills...
- The Cotswolds: from the deep valleys and high hills of the south and west Cotswolds to the gentle lanes of the eastern end, we've cycled them all.
- The West Country: Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire...
- South of England: Hampshire, the South Downs National Park, the New Forest and the Isle of Wight.
... but we know other areas as well and we're happy to discuss arranging something for you.
We specialise in designing cycle routes on roads and/or on cycle paths and forestry trails. We can adapt them to suit your needs.
We don't hire bikes out ourselves but we can make arrangements with bike rental companies for you.